DISCOVER the EXCITEMENT of SAILING !!!
LEARN HOW TO SAIL
On Beautiful Johnson Lake!
Have you always dreamed of learning to sail? Well here’s your chance to have personal lessons from our instructor with 30 years of sailing experience. Our instructor will guide you through three separate sailing courses. In addition to your personal instruction, each student will receive a copy of the “Learn How To Sail DVD”, and a Sailing Instruction Book.
$195/Sailor — $150–2nd family member
Part: ONE – Dryland Classroom Instruction
Part TWO: 3+ Hours on the Water
- You’ll Learn: Sailing Terminology
- You’ll Learn: Steering the Sailboat
- You’ll Learn: Trimming the Sails
- You’ll Learn: How Wind Affects the Sails
- You’ll Learn: Confidence on the Water
Part THREE: 3+ Hours on the Water
- You’ll Learn: Advanced Sail Trim
- You’ll Learn: Reading the Wind and Reacting
- You’ll Learn: Sailing for Speed/Efficiency
- You’ll Learn: Proper Care of Sails
- You’ll Learn: Docking and Anchoring
In Addition to Lessons, Each Sailor will RECEIVE
Olympic sailor, noted author and founder of the world-renowned Off-Shore Sailing School, Steve Colgate takes TV and film stars Audrey Landers and Sam Jones through a complete basic-to-intermediate sailing course. Aboard a 27 foot Soling, they learn all of the language, tips and techniques that will make you a seasoned sailor in no time. An excellent program for the entire family. 100 min.